PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk or Kimia Farma also supports the development of economic independence among Islamic boarding schools. Through the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program of Santri Empowerment, Kimia Farma synergizes with the Baitul Maal Hidayatullah National Amil Zakat Institution (LAZNAS BMH) to realize the Hydroponic Nutrition Garden at the Hidayatullah Islamic Boarding School in Depok, West Java
Yogyakarta, (11/15) - Several Gunungkidul areas are included in areas prone to difficulties in meeting clean water needs. The main cause is seasonal factors which result in severe drought. This was also experienced by the Gebang Hamlet community, Girisuko Village, Panggang District, Gunungkidul, Yogyakarta. The Girisuko Village area has an adequate underground river flow.
Lombok - NTB, (20/9) - An earthquake that occurred in Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB) left a deep sorrow for the people of Indonesia. Not only caused many casualties, but also material losses. Based on data from the Lombok Earthquake Response Post in mid-August 2018, there were 352,793 people living in evacuation centers.
- Production Facilities - Jakarta
- Production Facilities - Bandung
- Production Facilities - Semarang
- Production Facilities - Watudakon
- Production Facilities - Medan
- Fasilitas Produksi Rapid Test
- PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia
- PT Sinkona Indonesia Lestari
- PT Kimia Farma Trading and Distribution