1. Report on the Implementation of the Mandatory Convertible Bonds (OWK) Conversion into shares to increase the Company's capital, as well as approval for the granting of authority to the Company's Board of Commissioners to state the amount of the increase in issued and paid-up capital.
Referring to Article 41 paragraph (1) and (2) Law Number 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Company:
(1) The increase of the Company’s capital shall be conducted based on the approval of the GMS.
(2) The GMS may transfer the authority to the Board of Commissioners to approve the implementation of the GMS resolution as referred to in paragraph (1) for a period of not more than 1 (one) year.
In connection with the above provisions, the GMS gives approval to the Company's Board of Commissioners including but not limited to:
(a) State the number of shares issued to implement the OWK conversion; And
(b) State the amount of the increase in issued and paid-up capital after the increase of Capital through Pre-emptive Rights (PMHMETD) has been completed based on Article 4 paragraph (3) of the Company's Articles of Association.
(1) Adjustments to the periodic submission of Financial Reports to the Capital Market Authority in accordance with the Financial Services Authority Regulation (POJK) Number 14/POJK.04/2022 concerning Submission of Periodic Financial Reports of Issuers or Public Companies.
(2) Increasing the shareholder parenting function in the Company.
As a follow-up to the appointment of Mr. Rahmat Hidayat Pulungan as Independent Commissioner at PT Bukit Asam Tbk, we hereby convey:
- Decision of the Sixth Agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the Fiscal Year 2022 of PT Kimia Farma Tbk, confirming the Affirmation on the Implementation of the Regulation of the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia Number PER-3/MBU/03/2023 concerning the Organs and Human Resources of State-Owned Enterprises and its amendments later.
- Article 73 paragraph (1) of the Regulation of State-Owned Enterprises of the Republic of Indonesia Number PER-3/MBU/03/2023 concerning the organs and Human Resources of State-Owned Enterprises contains that Members of the Board of Commissioners are prohibited from holding concurrent positions as Members of the Board of Commissioners of other companies, unless based on a special assignment from the Minister.
- Article 3 paragraph (1) of the Financial Services Authority Regulation (POJK) Number 33/POJK.04/2014 concerning The Directors and The Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies states that members of the Board of Directors are appointed and dismissed by the GMS.
- Article 23 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation (POJK) Number 33/POJK.04/2014 concerning The Directors and The Board of Commissioners of Issuers or Public Companies states that provisions concerning the appointment, dismissal, and service period of the Board of Directors as referred to in Article 3 and Article 4 are mutatis mutandis of those of Board of Commissioners.