AGENDA OF 2022 FINANCIAL YEAR AGMS
1. Approval of the Company's Annual Report including the Report on the Supervisory Duties of the Board of Commissioners for the Financial Year 2022, and Ratification of the Company's Consolidated Financial Statements which includes the Report on the Implementation of the Social and Environmental Responsibility Program ending on 31 December 2022, as well as granting settlement and discharge of responsibilities fully (volledig acquit et de charge) to the Board of Directors for the Company's management actions and the Board of Commissioners for the Company's supervisory actions that have been carried out during the Financial Year 2022.
2. Approval on Utilization of the Company’s Net Profit for Financial Year of 2022
3. Determination of remuneration (Salary/Honorarium, Facilities and Allowances) for 2023
4. Appointment of a Public Accounting Firm (KAP) to audit the Company's Consolidated Financial Statements and the Report on the Micro and Small Business Funding Program for the Financial Year 2023.
5. Report on the Realization of the Use of Proceeds from the Offering of Kimia Farma's Compulsory Convertible Bonds I Year 2023 (1)
Report on the Realization of the Use of Proceeds from the Offering of Kimia Farma's Compulsory Convertible Bonds I Year 2023 (2)
6. The Enforcement of the Regulation of the Minister of SOEs of the Republic of Indonesia (BUMN RI)
a. PER–1/MBU/03/2023 concerning of Special Assignments and Social and Environmental Responsibility Programs for State Owned Enterprises
b. PER-2/MBU/03/2023 concerning of Guidelines for Governance and Activities of Significant Corporations of State-Owned Enterprises.
c. PER–3/MBU/03/2023 concerning of Organs and Human Resources of State Owned Enterprises